GODDESS MASCARA SALE
This week we are offering 20% OFF our hero product, the Goddess Mascara. The 20% off applies to both the Black and Babylon Brown shades.
Award winning Goddess Mascara is ideal for sensitive eyes, strengthens and lengthens and adds volume for ultimate Goddess lashes. Non smudge and clump proof formulation, styled by the ancient Egyptians using plant based ingredients.
Flexible silicon hourglass brush glides from root to the tip of the lashes, creating perfectly curled lashes, instantly drying. Conditioning and strengthening lash structure.
Visit our website here
WHY USE EOH MASCARA…
Ancient Egyptians wore iconic eye cosmetics, as they believed that it had magical power. The almond-shaped eye resembles the falcon eye of the God Horus. The Eye Of Horus was believed by the Egyptians to have magical protective powers to ward off evil spirits, protect their eyes and provided a statement of beauty.
Eye Of Horus was born to make every woman, no matter what age, feel beautiful. Because every woman wants lovely, lusciously long lashes! Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara has ancient roots to prove it will stand the test of time. The Goddess Mascara is rich in waxes, and nourishing oils, and helps to strengthen your lashes while lengthening them at the same time.
- Moringa Oil – with vitamins A,B,C & E, Fatty Acids and 1700 Antioxidants
- Rice Bran Wax
- Candelilla Wax benefits
- Won’t irritate eyes or sting
- Naturally based formula won’t clump, run or smudge
- Easily removable with warm water
- Volumising and nourishing
- Paraben and Cruelty free
HOW TO APPLY
We have some easy steps to ensure you get the best application results from our hero Goddess Mascara:
- Prime the mascara by twirling the wand in the barrel
- Bring the flexiwand to the tip of the barrel and remove the excess
- Begin by using the tip of the mascara brush vertically, dabbing the mascara through the lashes
- Wiggle the wand from left to right at the base of the lashes for separation then commence by brushing the wand through the lashes from the roots up
- Depending on the look you are after you can build up coats of the mascara while still wet
- Always close cap tightly after use to ensure the air doesn’t dry it out
Watch our application tutorial here: tutorial